Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Some Runner's Wishes for JoongKi!

Today is JoongKi's birthday as I post in my previous post, and all the runners are congratulating Song Joong Ki. Some of the tweets that is sent to me:

1) "Oppa, I hope you will return to RM soon! <3 #HBDJoongKi" - @verytallhobbit


2) "JoongKi OPPA!!!! SARANGHAAAEEEE!!!!" - @anisinar


3) "Happy Birthday joongki oppa! Hope your future will be bright like your bright smile! Figthing! :D" - @mya_kid


4) "Joong Ki oppa, pls marry Ji Hyo unnie. Hahaha. I love you and take care. Love from Malaysia. #HBDJoongKi" - @BabyKhunnie_


5) "Happy birthday our oppa, Song Joong Ki, we always support you and love you, may God bless u oppa. I love you oppa. SONG JOONG KI-sshi HWAITING! #HBDJoongKi" - @sherindd


And ask for me, I hope JoongKi oppa will always be healthy and cool! :D 
Wish you all the best! And all the runners LOVE YOU so MUCHH!~ <3 

0 comments:

Post a Comment